This beautiful home features 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths and a huge walk-out basement! Located on 4.3 acres, the location of this home is serene and secluded with no view of the neighbors in the back yard! The kitchen has been completely remodeled with beautiful hickory cabinets and stainless steel appliances! Walk out onto one of the decks directly off of the master bedroom. Downstairs features a kitchenette along with a second set of washer/dryer hook-ups, perfect for a full mother-in-law suite! Home is all electric and also has 2 septic tanks. There are two separate entrances to this home with the main entrance being off of Farm Rd 93. Springfield address, Willard school district, this is a home you don't want to miss. Home warranty included!
Single Family, Traditional
Septic, Holding Tank
3,349 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Greene-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Hobby Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,764 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,585 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range/Oven Free Standing, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Basement, Living Room, Pellet Stove, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Attic Pull-down, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Out Building, Extra Storage. Asphalt, Acreage, Wooded, Timber.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS