This amazing walk-out basement features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and is sitting on almost 8 acres of land! This home has everything! Two living areas, fireplace, heated radiant floors in the master bathroom, jetted tub, walk-in shower, tons of lighting, gorgeous views, rolling hills, stocked pond, mature trees, tons of storage and so much more! The 30x50 shop building has a concrete floor and is heated and cooled. There is also an addition to the shop with 2 garage doors and plenty of room for your tractors. The pond is fully stocked. Two more barns on the property give you enough space to store your hay or equipment. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac in a small subdivision of Stone Ridge..this is a home that you don't want to miss! Call today!
Single Family, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
4,857 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Webster-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Exercise Room, Office, Media
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Bar
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,385 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,656 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven Free Standing, Microwave
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Basement, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Rolling Slope, Sloped, Rolling
- Full, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop, Barn, Dairy Barn, Feed Barn, Grain, Hay Barn, Shed, Out Building, Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Rolling Slope, Acreage, Clear lot, Hilly, Pasture, Rolling, Sloped, Wooded, Timber.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS