This beautiful older century home features so many of the gorgeous features that you are looking for! Tall ceilings, formal dining room, built-in bookshelves, Colonial trim work around the entire house, this home is one you don't want to miss!! There are 2 bedrooms on the main floor and one very large bonus room upstairs. The kitchen is spacious enough for a breakfast nook as well! The bathroom features a claw-foot tub and shower! There is also a large mud-room with washer and dryer hook-ups. The basement cellar is a great storm shelter or storage area. The front covered porch is perfect for sitting outside and drinking coffee. New HVAC system less than a year old! This home won't last long! Call today for your showing!
Single Family, Colonial, 1-1/2 Story
1,589 sq. ft
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room, Mud Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,277 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Cellar, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, No Parking.
- Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters. Curb, City Road, Asphalt.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS